The Hidden Cost of Business Print

A  survey of US business printing discovered an interesting fact. Only 6% of the true cost a business form was the cost of the actual form. The other 94% of the cost was made up from the cost of ordering, storing, processing, distributing and filing the form. The headline cost of print was therefore only a tiny proportion of the real cost of the document. So if you are trying to make significant cost savings on your business print, then you must look further than just the cost of the document.  You must also examine the systems employed when you use the print. Our top tip blogs show you ways to audit your paper trail to reduce the hidden cost of business print.

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required